In compliance with article 10 of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on information society services and electronic commerce (LSSICE), we present the following information:
Company name: GRUPO KYRYA
- Address: C/ Nicaragua, 6 – 50198 – La Muela (Zaragoza)
- CIF: B99262339
- Telephone: 976 90 27 69
- By completing the registration or contact form, sending an e-mail or calling, your personal data will become the responsibility of the entity whose data is listed in the Legal Information section.
- This information is used to respond to your request or consultation as soon as possible and to communicate with us commercially, because you provide us with information and freely for these purposes. If you provide us with a curriculum, your information will be used to incorporate it into present and future selection processes in our entity and to communicate with you even by electronic means in relation to your candidacy.
- The personal data collected on our website are processed in compliance with the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.
- We also ensure that personal data are processed in a lawful, fair and transparent way, and are collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes, and are kept limited to these purposes and updated as necessary. The identification of data subjects will not be allowed for longer than necessary and their security will be guaranteed by appropriate technical and organisational measures.
- Once the data is not necessary for the purposes for which it was collected, it will be kept at the disposal of the competent public administrations for the legal periods of conservation, that is, as long as a law may require us to present it. Once these periods have expired, they will be deleted.
- You may exercise your rights of access, rectification, suppression, opposition as well as the other rights granted to you by the data protection regulations regarding personal data by submitting a copy of an identification document at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you wish to stop receiving our commercial communications, you can also send your request to the above address.
- You can find more information about your rights or make a complaint to the competent control authority at the Spanish Data Protection Agency http://www.agpd.es – C/ Jorge Juan, 6. 28001 – Madrid (901 100 099 – 912 663 517).
Limitation of Responsibilities
- GRUPO KYRYA provides the corporate website as a means of making its products and services known, and enabling contact with customers. The information on the website is presented for guidance or information purposes only and shall not be considered binding at any time. For the contracting of the entity’s products or services, the provisions of duly formalised quotes and contracts shall apply.
- The entity is not responsible for any possible computer damage that the user may suffer while visiting our website, on the understanding that such damage cannot be attributed to the entity.
- The entity is also not responsible for the content of the sites managed by third parties that are linked from the website, and these links do not imply the existence of any kind of relationship between GRUPO KYRYA and these third parties.
- All the contents of this website, understood as being the texts, drawings, graphics, photographs, images, videos, music, code, the design itself and any other creation, are the property of GRUPO KYRYA or its respective owners by means of the corresponding licence, authorisation or assignment of rights and are protected in accordance with the legislation on Intellectual and Industrial Property.
- Under no circumstances shall it be understood that making the website available to the public constitutes a waiver, assignment or licence of the rights that GRUPO KYRYA has over its contents.
- Any use of the contents of our website, including the modification, copying, reproduction, transmission, etc., is prohibited without the prior written authorisation of the entity.